Ms. Chen’s experience as a corporate and business lawyer in the San Diego area ranges from small and emerging entrepreneurs to large Fortune 500 corporations. Her areas of expertise include: corporate and securities law, mergers and acquisitions, private equity financing, and corporate governance matters. To meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s uncompromising business environments, clients have the benefit of drawing on her legal insight and business instinct.
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships;
- Advise clients in risk minimization planning and general corporate matters;
- Provide critical contract review, analysis, negotiate and draft commercial contracts, including distribution and service agreements, licensing agreements, employment agreements, commercial leases and joint venture agreements;
- Assist clients with purchase and sale of business entities and assets: perform due diligence, draft and negotiate purchase and sale agreements and related ancillary documents, manage closing and post-closing follow-ups;
- Represent private equity investors, partnerships and funds, regarding the development and execution of investment and exit strategies, and the creation of value through acquisitions, divestitures and innovative financing techniques.